Quality rental homes in a close-in, country setting.
In 1996, Layton Wheeler, a local developer and home builder, purchased 23 acres of land off Dairyland and Marion's Ford Roads. The first of a few rental homes was ready in 1997 and we have been consistently renting the homes ever since. We are located in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, in beautiful Orange County, a place where small farms thrive and bike riding seems like the preferred mode of transportation.
- Two, one-bedroom homes: 2031 Foxwood Farm Trail and 2027-B Foxwood Farm Trail
- Three, two-bedroom homes: 2027 Foxwood Farm Trail, 2023-B Foxwood Farm Trail and 2110-B Marion's Ford Road
- One, three-bedroom home: 2110 Marion's Ford Road
If you have school-age children, you will want to know that some homes are in the Chapel Hill School District while others are in the Orange County School District.
I-40, UNC, Duke, Hwy. 54 are close by for easy commuting and downtown Carrboro, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough are about 15 -20 minutes away.
LIVING AT FOXWOOD FARM IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO:
- Enjoy a country setting, yet want close proximity to the downtown areas of Carrboro, Chapel Hill and Hillsborough. (Durham and Saxapahaw are also close by.)
- Enjoy the sounds of birds, frogs, insects and geese.
- Enjoy living where there are pet dogs that run free on the property and swim in the pond.
- Want privacy but not isolation. (We are in the country but there are neighbors around and the owners live here, too.)
- Like easy living and want the natural, peaceful setting, without all the work! (We take care of all yard mowing and trimming.)
- Own a well-behaved dog that can take advantage of open spaces, walks without leashes and playing with other dogs. (Cats are okay, too, and we have had many that have lived here, but they have to be careful out here.)
- Enjoy the outdoors, especially walking and biking.